Me and the Hunny <3

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 - Where is the Glitter and Rainbows?

I'm baaaaaaacccckkkkkkk peeps!  Sorry that I haven't posted for a while.  Your mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything good to say then shut it?  Well that is where I have been the past few weeks. Nothing funny or cool to talk about.  But when I started the blog I told you early on that it would not always be glitter and rainbows.  Still nothing on the job front.  Can a girl get a phone call from some awesome company offering me a corner office and $150K a year??  Ok maybe I'm dreaming a little too big - I'll take a fun place to work with a cubicle and just enough $$ to pay my bills and get my hair and nails did.  A funny song (to the tune of Call Me Maybe) runs through my head all day .... I don't know you, and this is crazy, but I'm so awesome so hire me maybe.  Come On!  How could any company pass me up?  Lol!  Thank goodness that I'm not a song writer :)  I'm trying to stay positive.  Some days that is way hard but for the most part this Vegas girl is still betting that 2013 is gonna be a year filled with glitter and rainbows.

1 comment: