Me and the Hunny <3

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weigh Day Wednesday

Helllloooo!

So it's weigh day and I lost - yay!  It was only 0.8 but I'll take it!  I'm trying really hard not to be so caught up in the number that I lose or - gulp - gain while I'm on Weight Watchers.  I am focusing on being more healthy.  Yes the goal is to lose weight but this time around needs to be the last time that I set out on this journey.  So I need to get my mind just as healthy as my body.  Meaning that I need to learn to make exercise a priority and understand that portion control is not protecting my large order of fries from Joe.  Good news is that I love my almost daily walks and I love not filling up on a bunch of crap.  I still eat things that I love I just eat less.  Do I have it all figured out?  NO WAY!  So any tips and tricks you have would be greatly appreciated.  I don't have a recipe for you guys this week.  I am trying out a new one tomorrow and if its good I'll share:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment