If you read my last post you know that my work is going through some tough times and is going to lay people off. Since know one knows who is on the chopping block yet I thought it would be a good idea to try and cut out some unnecessary spending just in case. First thing to go were my lash extensions. They were fun for the last few months and I loved them but not a necessity. Let me give you a rundown of the aftermath. Once I was ready to go in for my 3 week fill I emailed the lash place to see what was the best way to get them off. I was told that I could go in to have them removed or I could just wait until they all naturally came off. I opted for letting them fall off on their own. I started doing all the things that they tell you not to do when you first get them on. I started wearing mascara and washing my eyes with my regular facial cleanser. This method seemed to get all of them off in a few days. I was warned by my lash lady that my lashes would seem to be shorter and sparse once the extensions came off but that is because I was use to seeing myself with the extensions. I was fully prepared for this. I was prepared that some of my lashes would be shorter or that I would see less than I remember. I was NOT prepared for the fact that ALL my lashes are shorter and are way sparse. I did a little Google research and general consensus is that it’s going to take a few months to get my lashes back to normal. So for now I am wearing some natural looking falsies. I have too. If I don’t it looks like I have no lashes. Not a good look for me. Bottom line – extensions are great if you can budget $55 every 2 to 3 weeks for the rest of your life. But if your like me and that is not in the cards just buy some of my favorite MAC lash primer and plump them up yourself J
Since I didn’t get any suggestions from you on blog topics or questions that you want me to answer I will stick to regularly scheduled program. But seriously if you think of anything please let me know – would love to hear your ideas, answer questions, or what you think about the blogJ
Since I didn’t get any suggestions from you on blog topics or questions that you want me to answer I will stick to regularly scheduled program. But seriously if you think of anything please let me know – would love to hear your ideas, answer questions, or what you think about the blogJ
You should do a post on how to conceal bags under your eyes... since everyone at Quantum is sleeping so much.
ReplyDelete