Me and the Hunny <3

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Terrible Tuesday – Hugs Needed

I’m not going to wait till tomorrow to let you know that I have been a failure this week.  Ok maybe “failure” is a bit harsh – maybe not?!?  Failure is how I feel.  Here's what went down…...this past Thursday at a company wide meeting it was announced that a round of layoffs are inevitable within the next few weeks.  Of course no one knows who will be affected so the only thing to do is wait and hope it’s not you.  So of course I have been stressedL (that just may be the understatement of the year) and I will say that is no excuse for not exercising as much and not tracking my calories but that is what I have done.  I haven’t gone completely off the wagon, I'm still making good choices for my main meals, but the snacks have crept back in.  And not an apple kind of snack.  Like a fun size twix and pretzels for a snack.  Also this past week I have only exercised 3 times insead of 6.  I’m human and I make mistakes – I've been trying not to beat myself up about it since I’m already freaked out about work stuff.  But easier said than done.  All I can promise is that next week I’ll do better, I have to do better.  This one week cannot erase all the good that I have been doing over the last 2 months.  So here is my question - how do you handle stress?  Any suggestions besides going home not exercising and eating pretzels?  
P.S....I need a hug.

3 comments:

  1. Awww Beth... hugs to you! How about going out dancing to relieve some of the stress AND get some excersize? :) Or walking around the mall for a few hours with some retail therapy on the side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words sweetie: RETAIL THERAPY. No calories :)

    ReplyDelete