Me and the Hunny <3

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wednesday Weigh Day on Thursday - Oops!

I’m a day behind – sorry.  Yesterday’s weigh day was good – I lost 1 pound.  I know that it’s not monumental or anything but I had gained one during the week, I’m assuming from the lack of exercise due to being sick, so in actuality I lost 2 this week.  But from last Wednesday to this Wednesday just the one.  It’s going slow but I’m feeling good about it.  Every morning when I get on the scale I just keep thinking whatever the number says today by next week it will be lower and I will never see this weight again.  It keeps me going.  It keeps me from eating something lame – like today I had a work meeting during lunch where they of course ordered pizza.  Ugh.  Just once can anyone think outside of the pizza box and order something a teeny bit healthy?!?  I figured that the lunch would be more calories than I was willing to spend so brought my own.  I’m down 9 pounds since the beginning of September.  Not exactly where I wanted to be at a month and a half in but I’ll take it.  My jeans are so loose I can pull them on and take them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.  I can feel my shirts getting looser.  I can tell some of the nuts that I was storing in my chipmunk cheeks have gone missing.  Again nothing monumental – just little things that I have noticed.  Next week if I lose another pound it will be time for progression pictures.  I’m still going back and forth on if I want to subject myself to public humiliation.  Thoughts? 
As far as the jogging goes.  I had to go back to Week 4 of C25K.  I am still not past being able to run longer than 8 minutes at a time.  I am not as disappointed as I was last week.  Everyday it’s getting a little better.  I’ll get back to where I was – it’s just going to take some more time.  What’s not helping is the cough that I still have.  I think when that is finally out of my system I will be back to jogging 20 minJ Send me some good juju!

2 comments: