Me and the Hunny <3

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Good News/Bad News Part II

I'll start with the bad news – I still have this stupid flu germ.  Definitely not feeling 100% yet – more like 70%.   I’m still worn down and coughing up things that I will not mention.  I’m not contagious – so all of my work peeps that are reading this do not worry.  I can’t spread my germs to you.  On a sadistic side note there are a few people that I wish I would have shared a flu laced lollipop with while I was still contagious.  Yikes that sounded horrible.  Oh well it’s how I feel today.  My workouts yesterday and today were tough.  I can only jog about 5 minutes before I have to stop and walk for a while.  Ugh.  I was so worried that this would happen.  Hopefully by the end of the week I will be back to where I was??  I hope so.  Ok enough whining!  I'm done.
 
Good news – the rest and new running shoes have done wonders for my ankleJ I jogged yesterday and this morning and it feels great! The new running shoes were worth every last penny! I had no idea that shoes could make that big of a difference. I got Mizuno Women's Wave Alchemy – they rock!
 
Hope you all had a great weekJ

No comments:

Post a Comment