- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
- Um Pasta (it still is my favorite food by the way) – I use to eat cold spaghetti for breakfast before school. I may or may not have had a bite of cold pasta last week before running out the door for work.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
- This one surprised me. I went to my iTunes account and looked up the song that I have played the most. It’s a song called ‘Sunrise’ by Simply Red. I heard this song on XM Radio one day….I have no idea if it’s a new song or an old song cause I have never heard XM play it again.
- What are some of your favorite quotes?
- "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly" – Unknown
- "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” -Maya Angelou
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
- Surprise surprise - I do like outside if I'm on the beach laying in a hamock drinking a pina colada. My favorite indoor activity would be cooking.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- This is an easy one – cleaning the shower. I can’t stand it. It’s so annoying. Thank goodness Joe likes to clean it. I knew I married him for a reason.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- I really want it to be running but I am SUCKING at it. Every since I had the flu my heart is just not in it anymore. It’s really been bumming me out. I’m still doing it every day but haven’t progressed at all. I love to dance but until I lose like 50 I will not be setting foot into any kind of dance class.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
- Day – dusk. I LOVE dusk. Right after the sunset. Just thinking about it makes me smile.
- Day of the Week – Friday. I guess for obvious reasons.
- Month – December – I love the holidaysJ
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- This one was a tough one. I like to drive short distances but anything longer than an hour and a half I want to jump out of the moving car just to get out. I use to love to fly – but it such a cattle call now that I can’t stand it. I’m not a fan of crowds or being pushed and shoved. I loathe any creepy stranger sitting next to me on the plane that feels the need to “stretch out” and put some body part up against mine, someone that forgot to take a shower for the last 2 years or is trying natural deodorant. So flying super sucks too. Maybe I need to give trains a whirl? Or win the lottery so I can fly first class.
- What sound do you love?
- I hate noise so hmmmmmm……not sure?!? When I was a kid and we had a wood burning fire place and I use to love the sound of the fire and the wood popping. You don’t get that now with gas fireplaces.
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- The sun setting along the ocean – most beautiful thing I have ever seen
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Book like 10 back to back cruises
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
- I’m way too awesome to get mistaken for some used up celebrity. Just kiddingJ I haven’t been told that I look like anyone.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- Seriously?!? Ha! This is like “who’s on first”. I really would name it “Seriously!?!” I say it all the time and it pretty much sums up everything good and bad
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
- Going on a blind date when I met my husband. I was not really looking forward to it, cause let’s face it when are blind dates ever a good idea? But thank God I didn’t cancel. Thanks Tamara for setting it all up, and thanks Mom for not letting me talk myself out of it!
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- The TV show “Revenge”. There was an episode where one of the characters dog diesL So sad.
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- Divorce. Even though I was married to Satan and divorce was actually a gift - the process is heart wrenching. My entire life flipped upside down. Rhonda if you are reading this I thank you for every minute of every day that you were there for me. I couldn’t have gone through it without you.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- When I was growing up my parents always told me that they would never buy me a car. I would have to earn the $$ and get one myself. I had a job and was saving. For my 17th birthday my parents sent me on a treasure hunt to find my present. Side note - I LOVE treasure hunts! The clues led me to our neighbors house where there was a used (but new to me) car in the driveway filled entirely with balloonsJ
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- Hmmmm – trying to remember. Oh ok I got it…..I was 15 and received my very first pay check. I went and bought a new bottle of Escape perfume and a wallet. My best friend at the time had spent the night after we went shopping. She went to pack her bag when I was helping my mom and stole my stuff. I know that’s what happened cause the perfume and wallet were on my bed and when she left the were gone. Of course I asked her about it and she swears she didn’t take anything. We broke up after that. I get pissy just remembering that story. We were best friends for over 2 years. Lame!
- When was the last time you were nervous?
- I'm not a big fan of work meetings - so anytime that I have to be on one with peeps that I don't know I get a little nervous.
- What story does your family always tell about you
- Well my family ALWAYS
teases me about how girly I am. So mom
my loves to tell the story about how I potty trained myself when I was 18
months old cause I hated being dirty. I started
checking out everyone else using the potty and so I just started using it
too. Probably TMI for a Sunday afternoon
but that is the only one that I can remember right now. Oh and my sister Colleen teasing me about my
big hair – saying it’s so big that it gets to cast its own vote in the election.
Me and the Hunny <3
Sunday, October 21, 2012
20 Questions
I recently
got one of those emails from a friend that asks a bunch of random questions. The
whole point is to hit reply all and give your answers. You get to know a little
more about everyone on the email. I thought it would be fun to share my answers
with you and then you copy and pasted these in the comments
field and let me know your answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved this one. Thanks for sharing your 20 answers.
ReplyDelete