Sorry this is one day late – someone that lives in my house that is obsessed with cars took over my computer last night to look at car crap stuff. Here's how yesterday morning went down - I feel like I dodged a bullet – after my Maggiano’s dinner on Saturday I was fully expecting the worst. But was pleasantly surprised when I weighed and lost 0.4. Not quite ½ a pound but I’ll take it and be happy with it. I need to mix up my exercise so I’m going to try a Zumba class on Saturday – Oh Lord watch out. I’ll let you know how that goes for sure!
Any of you have any questions for me? I'll gather up all of your questions and do an Q and A post. Or do you have any topics that you want me to blog about? Makeup tutorials? Hair tutorials? Although I only know how to do big giant Texas hair so I'm guessing probably no on the hair tutorial, Ha!
Any of you have any questions for me? I'll gather up all of your questions and do an Q and A post. Or do you have any topics that you want me to blog about? Makeup tutorials? Hair tutorials? Although I only know how to do big giant Texas hair so I'm guessing probably no on the hair tutorial, Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment