Me and the Hunny <3
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Weigh Day Wednesday - Blah!
Well well well.......I am so disappointed. I don't even feel like posting tonight since I don't have anything nice to say I should just shut it and not say anything at all, but a promise is a promise. Here is the run down - I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. I have no idea what the eff is going on. I stopped eating Lean Cuisine's and so much processed food. I have been cooking things like grilled chicken and brown rice. I am exercising 6 days a week burning 240 calories each session. I log everything that I eat. The only thing that I can think of is that I had one cheat meal this week. I read an article written by Bob Harper from Biggest Loser where he said that its actually good to have one cheat meal a week - without going crazy. I made homemade pasta on Saturday and had a small piece of tiramisu. I didn't go crazy, I didn't eat anywhere near what I would have 2 months ago. I didn't have an entire cheat day just one stinking meal. I ate really well the whole day prior to the cheat. Unfortunately sitting here bitching about it isn't going to change anything. But losing at this snails pace is messing with my head. I hope that things will turn around next week - if not I may blow up my scale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you ever had your thyroid checked? If you're tracking and exercising and eating healthy then maybe just maybe there is something else behind the slower weight loss, you deserve 2lbs a week! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Nici:) I've been on thyroid meds for 5 years and just was tested 2 months ago. Supposedly the meds are working but I am thinking that I need to see a specialist. Hope all is well with you! Hope we can get together soon:)
Delete