Me and the Hunny <3

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Honest and Ugly Truth

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in forever.  Which wasn't a big news flash to me.  The problem is that I feel like I don't have anything nice to say.  I'm not going to lie.  Being unemployed has taken its toll.  I wish I could write a post about how awesome I feel.  That I'm finally getting some time to myself and am enjoying it.  That its awesome to not have to wake up and get ready for work.  That I've caught up on my reading.  But all of that would be a lie.  Truth is I'm not happy.  I haven't been for a while now.  I'm not unhappy with everything.  Just the work stuff.  The problem is that it puts a dark cloud over all the other stuff.  It makes me feel like I have nothing to contribute which makes me depressed.  I wake up, troll the internet for jobs, shower, put on sweats and an old t-shirt, put my hair up in a clippy claw, put on NO makeup, wonder what the hell has happened to the girly girl I use to be, pick up the house, cook dinner, then go to bed to start all over the next day.  Thank God for Joe, my family, and good friends or I would have gone insane by now.  Seriously.  Like certifiable.

So that's the ugly truth on why I haven't blogged.  I have nothing good to say. 

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you and I just need to keep our head up :) Enjoy being makeup free with clipie hair because you have the whole rest of your life to work. You're just on an extended vacation...also called bored. SO-come visit anytime. It's loud and crazy here...similar to a bar without the margaritas but we could change that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm down with that Nici! I'm pretty sure we live fairly close to each other. And anytime you need help please let me know! I'm a great "auntie" babysitter.

      Delete