Ok before I get all “today is the first day of the rest of my life” I have to say that today was hard. I am really trying with all of my might that this will be the last ‘first’ day that I will have to go through. I’m not saying that I will never eat something that I shouldn’t ever again. But I am hoping that today is the last time that I have to start over from scratch, the last time that I look in the mirror and hate the person staring back at me, the last time that I tell my husband, family, and friends that “I’m serious this time”, the last time that I am embarrassed when I am introduced to someone, last time I look with disgust at all the clothes in my closet that don’t fit and the last time that I have to write a post like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment