Me and the Hunny <3

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Something Un-clicked

So here’s the deal – I am not happy to report that all that motivation that I had a month ago has gone far far away for the past few weeks.  I HATE that feeling – you know the one – where you are so determined to do something and just know that this is the time that it’s gonna happen.  Only to lose that feeling and go right back to where you were before you started.  If I had a dollar for every time that has happened to me I could give Donald Trump a run for his money.  So here is the truth - I fell off the wagon in fact the wagon has run me over.  Now that I’m brushing off the wagon wheel marks I’m realizing that if I actually stuck with Weight Watchers and just walking that I could lose weight, even if it was only one pound a week that would still be 50 pounds in one year.  Now I don’t know about you but I am sitting in the same place that I was last year wishing that I was on the path to skinny-ville.  Losing 50 pounds would put me at my goal weight.  So here is the simple math: Me-50punds = happy meJ  Sounds simple enough right?!?
Tomorrow I am going to change my life – I am going to get healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment