Me and the Hunny <3

Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting to Know Me - Part 2

A few months back I got an email with one of those getting to know you quizzes and I shared with you my answers.  Well I got another one so you get to read about some more of my quirks.......  

IF YOU COULD BUILD A  HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
**Tuscany 

 YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
**Since the weather is getting warmer I have been wearing sundresses - they are so girly and fun.

FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
**I would have to say eyes oh and hands.  I will barf if a guys hands are dirty all the time.  I know that there are hard working guys where their jobs will make their hands dirty.  But seriously get some gloves or some of that weird soap that comes in a tub and will strip paint off a wall but swears that its gentle on your hands.  Try it maybe the commercials are true.....all there is to lose is a little skin.

WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
**Do people still buy CD's?  This past weekend I bought  my guilty pleasure song "Thrift Store" on iTunes.  Its such a stupid song but such a good booty shaking beat.  I couldn't resist any longer.

WHERE ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO BE?
**On a cruise sitting outside on the balcony in my room

WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE BE?
**Outside if it involves sweating.  I know that you are thinking that I just said that my favorite place to be was on a balcony outside.  Please refer to the sweating part of this answer.  I hate sweating.  Unless I'm working out.  Then bring on the sweat - but that is inside sweating and that kind is ok.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
**Shoulder blades

WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
** I say strong mind.  If you have a strong mind you can get a strong body and have both. 

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
** 6:30ish 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
**Hands down the Keurig.  That machine is from the heavens I swear!

 WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
**Everything.  Ok not really.  Political stuff that I think is unfair and lame, animal abusers, oh and I hate when I can't get something to work like my computer.

 IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
**Guitar - so my awesome air guitar would actually be something and not me just moving my hands around like a spaz

 WEIRD IDEA ABOUT SOMETHING?
**Ok this is a good one......I have to tell myself that meat comes from the supermarket not from animals.  Like its buying pasta, there is a factory where people make meat.  I realize that this is the dumbest idea ever.  But if I think too much about where meat comes from I will become vegetarian and that will interfere with the fact that I love steak.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
**Um this is kind of a lame question......who would really pick an SUV if you had the option to pick a sports car?  My dream car would be an Aston Martin, not sure which one.  They are so expensive that I'm pretty sure I could buy a house for what one of them costs.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
**Absolutely!  I'm not sure how a person can't.  But that's just me.  No judgment if you think that after you die a tree sprouts up where you were buried and that's it.  If you are one of these people watch one episode of Long Island Medium.  Seriously...not kidding.  One episode and you might think differently. 

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
**Hmmmm.......thinking......ok I got it.  I would like to be able to eat whatever I wanted and be a size 2. This is in fact a super power.  Guys (hubs and Chad) that are reading this you will not understand.  That's ok.  Just move on to the next question.

IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
**I'm ink free.  If I ever got one, which would probably be the conclusion of a drunken night.  Like the movie 'The Hangover' kind of night.  It would be a teeny tiny heart on the very tippy top of my neck under my hair. 

CAN YOU JUGGLE?
**Depends.  I can juggle a ton of tasks at once but as for actual juggling no.  I tried to teach myself one unemployed day but that was a crap ton of wasted hours that I can never get back.

ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
**My dad and stepdad.  I know that the question only asked which one person I would talk to - but since its my blog I pick 2 people.  Wish I could ask them a million questions.  But that will have to wait.  See afterlife question above.

WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING INSTEAD OF ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS?
**Finish up cleaning the bathrooms

WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
**Dead body.  Ha!  Is it twisted that I have a list of people that I wish I could stuff in the back of my trunk and give them some concrete shoes?  I'll answer that, yes its bad.  Don't judge, you know that you have a list too.  Ok back to the question.....I have a first aid kit and under the carpet stuff there is the spare tire and all the tool things that go with it.  At least I think its under there.  That's why God invented AAA, they know where it is.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
**Cheeseburger with all the fixins, except mayo that is just wrong on a hamburger.  And to all the sushi eating people, hubs included, I have one word.....seriously?!? Raw fish and rice for like $50, I don't get it.  Give me something that I can sink my teeth into.

Ok I'm done.  Feel free to copy and paste a few of these questions in the comments sections and give me your answers.  It would be fun to get to know some of your weirdness. 

 

1 comment: