Me and the Hunny <3

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guess What's Back?!?

I know that you have been waiting (ya right) for months for the return of.....drum roll......... Weigh Day Wednesday!  I haven't been dieting since I got laid off.  I figured I was miserable and sad and so I deserved to eat whatever the hell I wanted too.  DUMB DUMB DUMB!!

If you read my last post you know two things.  I ate way to much during Celebration Season and the hubs and his 2 best friends turned 40.  Shortly after the last party I was thinking about how next year I'll be turning 40 and that I'll probably have to be sedated to get through the day.  I'm freaked out about turning 40.  As I'm thinking this exact thought I am trying to button my jeans which feel like they have a vice grip around my waist.  Sigh.  Time to get my ass in gear.  Time to be serious.  Time to start a plan of action or I'm going to be a fatty at 40.  Not cute.  Now I know what you're thinking, cause I have thought the exact same thing, how many times is this chick going to start/stop a diet?!?  I know I know.  The last time I had a plan of action, was serious, and put it out there to you guys I failed.  But I'm human and life happens. 

So without further adieu here is my plan, 40 by 40.  40 pounds by my 40th birthday.  That gives me until next March to reach it.  BUT I really hope to hit that goal WAY before Christmas.  I know that its not a very aggressive goal but I wanted to make it obtainable.  So I started Weight Watchers last week and was going to start running again.  But I had a big ah ha moment.  I hate hate hate running so much why do I keep trying to do it?!?  I decided that I was going to try walking instead.  I have been walking 3 miles each morning.  The kind of walking that works up some sweat not just leisurely strolling around.   I actually look forward to it.  That has never ever never ever happened in my entire life.  In the past the only exercise I ever looked forward to doing was jumping off the couch so we could go to the frozen yogurt shop, ha!  For my first week I didn't do too bad, I lost 4 pounds.  Only 36 more to go. 

2 comments:

  1. 2 thumbs up! You got this! Besides, we all fall down. It's getting back up and dusting ourselves off that keeps us in the game! 40 by 40 sounds like a great plan. I am with you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I needed to hear that! I spend too much time beating myself up for all the things that I feel that I've "failed" at. I'm so glad that we are here for each other! We got this and then some:)

      Delete