I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite snacks. These are the new healthy ones…..not the Cheeto and Dorito ones that got me into this weight mess in the first place. I LOVE microwave popcorn. I get the little 100 calorie bags of the 94% fat free after its done popping spray a little butter flavored Pam on top and top with any popcorn seasoning. The popcorn seasoning has VERY little calories – something like 15 so it’s no big deal. It’s a yummy treat! Another favorite - and these are perfect for the HOTTTT weather we have been having - get reduced fat graham crackers take one and break it in half. Spread Fat Free Cool Whip on one half and top with the other. Freeze. Viola – instant cold treatJ
These snacks are nothing new – I didn’t invent a spaceship or anything like that. Just a couple of snacks to bring back into your rotation if you have forgotten about them.
More snacks!!!!!!! Love cool whip. Who doesn't.
ReplyDelete