Me and the Hunny <3
Thursday, June 21, 2012
What a Week!
This has been a non-stop week! The peeps I work with are here from Washington and California so they have been in town this entire week and I have been leaving the house at 6:30 am an not getting back until 9:00 pm. I have only been able to jog (although at this early stage I'm not sure what I do constitutes as jogging as much as it is trying not to die right there on the spot) twice this week. So much for my big commitment. But I am still determined!! In the past if I had decided to start a "get fit plan" and had a road block like this come up I would have quit before I even started. So even though I have only exercised twice this week it was twice more than the week before that and the week before that. Tomorrow life will be back to normal and I am back on the wagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment