Me and the Hunny <3

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Just another blog

I know, I know....another blog?!?  There are zillions of blogs out there and I never thought that I would be one of those people sharing every life moment with the cyber world.  But its actually kinda cool:) Not sure where this blog will take me - or you for that matter - but I can promise that it will be fun and definitely a journey!  Can a 38 year old still have a journey of self discovery?  Is that too old to try to figure it all out?  Dang I hope not or this is going to be pretty lame! 

So here is it peeps - I live in Colorado am happily married to the most wonderful man that I have ever met.  I have a very happy life......one problem.....I need to lose about 50 pounds.  Ugh - did I just type that??  Seems a little to real now.  But I guess that's the point of the blog - a total reality check.  No more thinking that magic ferries will come and take the fat away!  You know when you hear someone that has lost a lot of weight say "it just has to click"?  Well that could not be a more true statement.  I have literally been on a diet for 20+ years and I'm so over it.  I want to get healthy - not just be on a diet.  This weekend something clicked  - I hope that it was just not a side affect from the slight hangover that I had this morning!  I want to be in a single digit jean size by the time I'm 40.  That would be a first - except for maybe like when I was 8.  Today is day one - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment