Me and the Hunny <3

Monday, June 25, 2012

New Car

Hey peeps!!  I got a new car this past weekend:)  I love it!!  Now I just need to name it - I name all my cars.  I know I know I'm a big dork.  Its just something that I have done since I started driving.  My last car was named Phinny.  It was s silver car and the antena thingy on the top looked like a shark fin thus the name Phinny.  The new one is black on black.....nothing is coming to me. 

In other news its a running day so I will be going home and sweatin it out......I really hope that I start getting better at this whole jogging thing.  I think that I would really like running if it wasn't for the dying out of breath feeling that I get about 1 minute into it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment