Me and the Hunny <3

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Hurt Machine

I live in Colorado Springs and in case you live under a rock and haven’t heard our city is burning, we have a terrible wild fire that is only 5% contined L  Many have already lost their homes and many more are threatened.  I was going to jog today but with the smoke being so bad I don’t think that is it a good idea.  Now I know what you’re thinking  - I am just thinking of any excuse not to jog – that is not the case.  The past few days have been rough with all of this smoke.  I did jog yesterday and let me tell you it was tough!  I’m sure it had to do with the smoke and the fact that I have been pushing and jogging every day instead of the recommended 3 times a week.  My legs felt like spaghetti when I got off the dreadmill (yes I said dreadmill) A.K.A the hurt machine.  HAHA!!  A friend of mine was telling me a story about  when she was having some friends over one of their son’s was playing over by her treadmill and somehow fell on it and called it the ‘hurt machine’.  How fitting – even though he’s only 4 he already knows how awful the treadmill is.  He has learned a valuable life lesson .  I’m going to try and jog again tomorrow – wish me luck!

1 comment: