I was talking with a friend this weekend about our “lists”. You know the ones we make in our heads that are filled with all the things that we want to do or buy in the immediate future – my top item is getting Botox followed by getting hair extensions and I threw some travel in there. So this is definitely not a bucket list. But it did get me thinking…….Do I need a bucket list? Am I too young for a bucket list? What would I even put on this list if I did have one? That was followed by a downward spiral of thinking about mortality and how I’m almost ½ way through my life.
I digress. That is a whole other blog post.
Back to the BL. I think that I need to start putting some things on it besides Botox. Here are some that I thought of – in no particular order:
1. Go to Italy (the mother land, lol) on a Cruise. After cruising once I am hooked
2. Re-new my wedding vows on a beach at sunsetJ wearing a dress that I actually like
3. Get into a size of clothing that does not take like 50 yards of fabric to make
4. Get hair extensions – sorry its lame but I really want to do that. But whatev - it’s my list and I can put whatever I want on it
5. Learn to speak fluent Italian. Probably a good idea to start learing before going to Italy
6. Learn to make wine the way my family has made it for generations
7. Create a family cookbook with all the recipes that have been in our family for years
8. Take a ride in a hot air balloon – this one is on my Grammy’s list too
That’s just a startJ I'm sure as the years pass the list will get bigger - but you can bet that skydiving, swimming with sharks, or anything that has to do with nature will not be on it! What’s on your bucket list?

No comments:
Post a Comment