Me and the Hunny <3

Friday, August 3, 2012

Week One after Gettin’ Serious

As you all – ok my one follower – know I started Weight Watchers (for reals this time) last week.  Wednesday was my weigh day and I am happy to report that I have lost 1.8 pounds.  I was a little bummed when I first saw that that was all I lost.  But I had a mini reality check and told the negative Nelly inside of me that a loss is a loss – take it and shut it!  Two weeks ago I was sitting here wishing those damn magic fairies would come take the weight away.  To all the Magic Fairies out there – you can suck it - I don’t need you.  I’m doing just fine on my own. 
I’ll leave you to ponder this:
"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know." 
~Pema Chodron  

No comments:

Post a Comment