Me and the Hunny <3

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Curse of Weigh Day



So when I started Weight Watchers way back in the day Thursday was my weigh day.  A lot of scientific research was done to come up with this day.  It was close enough to the weekend that my extra points could be used if necessary but then far enough away from the weekend that I could make up from any badness that happened.  I’m a giant freak (dork?) I weigh every day.  And before you start thinking about how bad that is let me tell you it helps me stay on track.  If I’m down then it gives me a little boost and motivates me all day to not eat a chocolate donut.  If I’m up then it kicks my ass into gear and again I forgo the chocolate donut.  So for the most part my weight on Wednesdays would be sweet – I’d be downJJ  Then Thursdays I’d be back up!  So when I re-started WW a few weeks ago the only logical thing to do was to change my weigh day to Wednesday.  FAIL!!  Yesterday I didn’t lose but I didn’t gain.  I was scratching my head cause I have been really trying.  Well this morning I did my usual torture of getting on the scale (a.k.a Dirty Whore) and low and behold I was down 2.4.  Curse of the weigh day!!  Oh well – hope it sticks cause next week I can report pure awesomenessJ 

1 comment: