Me and the Hunny <3

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happiness Is


Today I have been in the best mood – not sure why.  But I figure why question it and just go with itJ  So I decided to make you all a list of things that made me happy today.
Happiness is:
  • My Hunny – Joe is the best husband that any girl could ever ask for.  He’s so sweet and caring.  I can tell him anything and be my totally dorky self.  He puts up with all my crap and moods and and and and…
  • My dog Zoey – she was really sick a couple of weeks ago.  She actually collapsed in front of me and had a seizure.  I FREAKED out.  She is definitely part of the family and I am not ready for her to go to doggy heaven.  She is on new medicine and feeling much better
  • Skinny caramel lattes – if you haven’t tried one go to Starbucks now.  You will want lick the foam out of the inside of the empty cup.  I may or may not have done that.  I’ll leave you to wonder
  • The weather todayJ  It was only around 70 today.  Finally a day that is not in the 90’s or 80’s.  This year has been way too hot. – like Vegas hot.  Blah!
  • Eyelash extensions.  I got lash extensions 3 weeks ago and tonight I went in for a fill.  Love them!  It’s so nice to not have to put mascara on or take it off.   Its also really nice that when I wake up I don’t look like I belong in Night of the Living Dead
  • Friday Date Nights.  Tonight we went to El Padrino its one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.  I did awesome on my diet in case you were wondering.  I had maybe 5-6 chips and ordered chicken and shrimp fajitas.  I order the fajitas to get the grilled meat.  I did not touch the rice, beans, tortillas, sour cream, or the cheese.  I only ate half of the meat and brought the rest home
  • The fact that I actually have had will power for an entire week to eat well and exercise 6 days in a row.  This is rare.  Normally when on a diet I am looking for ways to get out of eating healthy and em, um, watch exercise DVD’s.
Hope you all had a good day tooJJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment