Ok not really…..but I did jog again this morning and while I was wishing for my stunt double to come rescue me I was thinking about last night’s blog post and how incredibly boring it was. But what stuck in my mind was that I told you guys that the biggest reason I hate jogging is because I secretly wish I was awesome at it. It got me thinking that there are probably some other fun facts that you may not know about me –things that I’m sure that you have laid awake at night wondering – ha!
Fun facts:
1. I hate sci-fi anything (sorry mom). I have no desire to see Avitar. I know that I’m probably the only person on the planet that has not seen it but blue alien people things?!? I’ll take Bridesmaids or Sex and the City any day
2. My mom loves sci-fi. If aliens came down and made a movie with some giant sea monster and did it on a planet where there were bugs that ate your brain my mom would be first in line to see it
3. I have never seen an episode of the Jersey Shore – nor do I ever ever ever want too
4. This may offend some of you but I HATE Lady GaGa. I mean COME on – meat dress?? All of her songs sound exactly the same and she releases a new one every 3 days. Stupid.
5. I love Tigger from Winnie the Poo
6. My boobs showed up when I was 10 – and big ones - training bras were not gonna cut it. Try hiding those bad dogs when you’re still in elementary school.
7. I have had plastic surgery (more than once) and fully endorse anyone doing it. I mean if you are unhappy with something and it can be fixed why sit and be depressed about it.
8. I hate roller coasters
9. I actually have been camping (pause for shock and awe, lol) and I mean REAL camping the kind where you sleep on the ground with no running water. I’ve also been at a “nice” camp ground that had running water and showers. Um if the water is cold and the floor is dirty I’m not stepping into the bathroom so it might as well not had running water. I’ve also camped at Yosemite national park in canvas cabin that had cots. You had to put all of your stuff that had any scent to it in a metal locker thing so bears would not smell it and eat your face off. I saw a bear on that trip about 50 feet from our “cabin” I ran inside and locked the tiny metal latch on the canvas door –cause that will definitely keep out a bear – HAHA! In the brochure that you get when you get there it says to be prepared to hear shotgun blasts at night. It’s the park rangers scaring bears away. I heard them every night I was there. It sucked. If that is a selling point to their park they might want to think about taking that fun fact out of the brochure.
10. If I make a sandwich and put mayo and mustard on it the cheese CANNOT touch the mayo.
11. Dusk is my favorite time of day
12. I’m obsessed with waffles. I hardly ever eat them but they are an almost perfect food. There are not a lot of foods out there that have built in syrup holders
13. I love the smell of matches
14. It’s a Wonderful Life is my favorite movie
15. I think that watching baseball was invented as a torture – it will bore you to death. Nine innings of the same same same same same same same thing. No fights, no tackles = Boring
16. Right behind baseball is watching golf. Good rule of thumb for a sport is if the commentators have to whisper the sport is boring
17. I’m sure there are many interesting things about me that you are dying to know but I will leave you with this……..This is how awesome I look after working out – YIKES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment