Me and the Hunny <3

Monday, September 3, 2012

She..Could..Go..All..The..Way......

Since football season is upon us and I’m in a fantasy football league (what have I gotten myself into) I started thinking about in zones, touchdowns, super bowls…..you see where I’m going with this?!?  Anywho – I have goals but I haven’t really put any kind of deadline on them.  Could never really see the in zone so to speak.  Ok I’m gonna be real……for 20+ years I have “wanted to lose weight”.  But I have never said I want to lose 20 pounds by December 25, 2012, then 40 by my birthday March 22, 2013.  Well I guess I just did.  I am putting this in writing and telling all of you to help keep me accountable.  I'll post pics every 10 pounds I lose - EEK and GASP.  That is not going to be pretty.  And those that know me know how much I hate pics that look bad.  This is a BIG step for me!  As I type that I am kinda freaking out.  In fact you can't tell but I have been debating deleting the part about posting pics for over 2 hours.  I mean putting pics on the internet that will be ridiculed and laughed at – not so sure that is a good idea.  But….sigh….maybe it’s what I have to do to get serious.
Yes I realize that I talk about weight, exercise, and dieting a lot.  Well it’s my party and I’ll write what I want too.  If you’re bored don’t read it.  If you do happen to love my charm and humor (can you detect my sarcasm - hehe) would you please follow me on this site? As of now I only have 4 followers soooo it would be cool to see how many of you actually read this. You just click on the button “join this site” on the right of the page - very simpleJ  You can follow by email but I can’t see you as a follower.  If you ask me that is extra lame sauce but I didn’t create the site.  I promise to write about all kinds of other things tooJ those that know me know that I have an opinion about everything.  I won’t write about politics or religion.  That just opens up a giant can of [insert the worst thing you can think of].  I'd rather clap with a giant pile of dog crap in my hands.  Feel free to comment on my posts and let me know what you think!

On another note - hope you all had a good weekendJ Mine was very relaxing.  Joe worked on his car ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL weekend and when he wasn't working on his car he was mowing the lawn.  We have a pretty ginormous yard so mowing and trimming takes like 4 h0urs.  I almost felt like I was single again.  I read, watched a Sex in the City marathon, and did some laundry.  I could totally get use to staying at home and not working. Come to think of it weight loss would be so much easier in my opinion.  Wake up, work out, take the dogs for a walk, tan (don’t judge), research healthy recipes, and spend 2 hours cooking said healthy recipes.  Instead I have only about 4 hours after work to cook, cleanup, exercise, create a awesome blog post for you J, read and/or watch TV before its time to get ready for bed to start the next day all over again.  Those of you that have kids I have no clue how you do it.  I toast to you for sure!  Just having a husband and 2 dogs is a handful!  Not complaining just an observationJ

 

7 comments:

  1. I will join you in your weight loss plan.....don't think I will get down as fast as you though. I hate exercise as much as you. :) I want to lose 70 lbs by Eric and my 30th, yup 30th anniversary. I want to be skinny in those pictures. So here goes to us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know of your plea works- for followers. I keep asking but nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it.....love you Kathy XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard your plea and am officially following - don't let that stress you out! Haha! You are 4 out of 100 closer to your goal! Keep it up - took me a year to lose the 20 lbs I did - slow and steady - the number you want to reach is important to monitor your progress! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool:) thanks for following my and all my nonsense:) I am really giving it my all this time!

      Delete