Me and the Hunny <3
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Houston We Have a Problem
I’m going to have to breakdown
and go to the doctor. Booo! My ankle has been hurting pretty bad after I
jog the past week and a half. I thought
the new running shoes that I bought were going to really help out. No such luck.
While I’m actually jogging my ankle feels ok so I think the shoes have helped a little but they are not
the full on fix that I was hoping for. It’s
after I get done when my ankle feels like it’s going to explode. The pain is about an 8/9 on the pain
scale. Usually it will go away after
about 30 minutes but today it lasted for over an hour and it's still not back to normal. I don’t know what else to do but go to a
doctor. Cross your fingers that I won’t
have to stop running while whatever is wrong with it heals. I’m so worried that I will lose my little
stamina that I have built up and have to start over. I’ll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl I am rooting for ya! Hope the doc has the cure! Stay strong and listen to your body!
ReplyDeleteIf you have to rest and let it heal, you'll swing back in no time. Your body will remember how far you have come. I had to rest my shin for 2 weeks and it's great now! I'm so proud of you! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you:):):)
Delete