Me and the Hunny <3

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Movin' On Up

Movin' on up – to the top – to a deluxe apartment in the sky……You know you were singing alongJ  I moved up to level 3 on the C25K program today (check out the program here if you want too) so I thought I’d give you a run (pun intended) down of what it entails and my thoughts:
  • 5 min warm up walk – piece of cake
  • Jog 90 sec – this is in the bag – I got this
  • Walk 90 sec – wow this is easy
  • Jog 3 min - This is actually not bad.  I should just skip to week 9 and be done with it. I’m so bad ass
  • Walk 3 min – I should really skip this level its WAY to easy
  • Jog 90 sec – wow heart rate is still up there
  • Walk 90 – double wow – heart is still moving
  • Jog 3 min – Holy crap.  What the hell am I doing.  I need to go back to level 2.  Maybe I made a mistake and I read the wrong week and I’m really doing level 4.  Ya that’s it, that has to be it.  No way should this be that hard
  • Walk 3 min – death is upon me – I feel it coming.  Before death comes make sure to check and see if this is actually the week 3 routine
Anywho – I got through it and I feel pretty darn good.  I figure that some of you may be reading this going WTF – she can barely run jog for 3 minutes, what a wimp.  But to me it’s a big deal.  In just a little under 2 more months I should be able to run for 30 min without stopping.

2 comments: